Skip to Page Content
Information Technology Department
UCCS IT Password Change
Change the password for your UCCS account
This site will set your password for access to myUCCS Portal, Blackboard, Webmail, and IT Labs.
Password guidelines and recommendations:
- If you don't know your UCCS username or password please use the account look up form at: Accounts.uccs.edu
- Your new password must be 8 or more characters long.
- Your password cannot contain your first name, last name, or UCCS username.
- You cannot reuse passwords that you have recently used for your UCCS password.
- Use a password which uses all 3 of these requirements:
- One or more uppercase letters
- One or more lowercase letters
- One or more numbers or special characters
(Some special characters are acceptable. However, many of these characters cause problems so we do not recommend using them. If you want to do so, do NOT use * @ # % & = : ; " ' ? / \ or a space.)
- Your UCCS password will expire every 90 days. You may set your password using the change password option on a UCCS lab computer or by returning to the accounts.uccs.edu site.
- For additional password information please see: Password Help
- Only secure UCCS web sites in the UCCS.EDU or CU.EDU domain are authorized to ask for your UCCS username or password.
For your security: Do not enter a UCCS username and password on a webpage that is not secure (beginning with https)
or site with a server name that does not end in uccs.edu or cu.edu.
Please report the URL of any other webpage that asks for your UCCS username and password